Jon Ivory to join Housing & Build to Rent Conference
Jon Ivory, Managing Director of Packaged Living’s Single Family Housing platform, is joining Built Environment Networking’s Housing & BTR Conference.
On Wednesday 13th January, Jonathon Ivory will be joining the Housing & Build to Rent Conference, being run by Built Environment Networking.
Jon will be taking part in the Build to Rent & PRS Development Plans panel at 11:30 to discuss Packaged Living’s plans that ensure the sector continues to meet an ever increasing demand. Jon will be joined by other BTR players such as Grainger, Greystar and HBD.
The event will run from 8:30am until 3:45pm and will consist of the following panels:
- Meeting Housing Targets While Creating Economically Inclusive Communities
- Roundtable Discussion: Is MMC the Solution to Zero Carbon Housing?
- Build to Rent & PRS Development Plans
- Roundtable Discussion – Where Does Placemaking Go Now Post Covid19?
- Affordable Housing Developments
- Cultivating a Collaborative Approach to Delivering Major Housing Projects Across the UK
For more information on the event, click here.